As a group of Soldiers makes its way through a foreign jungle, the company commander opens his terrain map and attempts to upload some intel gathered about enemy positions. Back at battalion headquarters, the commander anxiously awaits the information ...READ MORE
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND --Md. -- With an eye on 2017 and beyond, Command Sgt. Maj. Matthew D. McCoy, U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM), Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Md., wrapped up 2016 by recently hosting a professional development presentation for the Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) community. ...READ MORE
FORT HOOD, Texas -- It is often mentioned that the Army's network is very complex, but what does this really mean? True, some network technology is itself complex to use and understand for an average Soldier or leader. True, network system and software sustainment is challenging due, in part, to software growth among the Army's systems ...READ MORE
A dedicated team of trusted professionals, accountable to the nation and committed to enabling C4ISR readiness and sustainment in an Expeditionary Army.
Provide, integrate and sustain C4ISR readiness to enable Unified Land Operations.
Lines of Effort
CECOM's LOEs focus the Command on external support to our customers and internal processes needed to ensure we can provide that support efficiently and effectively.
- Execute Mission Command of the C4ISR Technology Development and the Logistics Support Elements of the Materiel Enterprise
- Maintain and Evolve a Vibrant C4ISR Industrial Base (Hardware and Software)
- Develop, Provide and Sustain C4ISR Training and Equipment Readiness
- Optimize Life-Cycle Sustainment Support
- Provide Integration of Cyber Operations Across the C4ISR Portfolio
CECOM Campaign Plan